Other Available Downloads
- a full C# port of the libudis86 C library
- a set of simple C# classes wrapping the udis86 API
- support for x86 16-bit, 32-bit and 64-bit instruction set architectures
- support for outputting in Intel and AT&T syntax
- support for all x86 and x86-64 (AMD64) General purpose and System instructions.
- support for the following ISA extensions:
- MMX, FPU (x87), AMD 3DNow
- SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES,
- AMD-V, INTEL-VMX, SMX
- able to decode more than 4 million 64-bit instructions per second (with an average instruction size of 7-bytes)
- new in 1.1.5 use of unsafe has been replaced by a reader interface
Also available on NuGet https://www.nuget.org/packages/SharpDisasm/
on Apr 23, 2016 at 5:04 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.